Love ECP outing. After reading Jasz's blog, I realized ystd's ECP outing was really
kinda enjoyable. Us(except for Clement) cycling
unlicensed-ly at night, losing one another.
Firstly, cement went missing after cycling through some walkway. Then, Mumu, followed by Jasz. LOL.
Oh well, really enjoy the cycling trip, with the accompaniment of the cool sea breeze,
awwww,
B.e.a.utiful.Almoo joined us later at night. Yup. And this poor almoo had to cycle cement's bike
home cos' cement didnt wan to. Partly due to the fact that Tampines was rumoured to be raining then.
Hope that we can have more of these outings. Lovelovelove. Our next destination, according
to Sha, will be SENTOSA. Wuahaha!
Ooh, speaking about that, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PALAWAN HUH LEE LIXIAN? =x
Anyway, I ended up slacking at home. My bad. If I werent that fickle-minded,
I would have gone to town with them. HAIs. Band's fault. I was contemplating
about whether or not should I go band till now, you see. Yup. Didnt go in the end.
No such mood pls. PROMOS HAD JUST ENDED. But according to Jazs, we'll be
getting back our results on Friday. Which is like, we actually do not have much time to enjoy.
Or rather, I wouldnt. Guess I'll be terribly upset by them then. BLESSme.